Food photography hacks you need to know

Food photography hacks you need to know.

Melapplon is a creative food photographer. She recites the story behind our daily life inanimate objects and she loves to personify the objects. you can check my posts on Instagram. Melapplon's instagram



It's not always necessary to have a professional camera or a software to create mouth-watering and dreamy images . a variety of  Android applications are there to fix your problem and even without buying the premium pack .

Drawing made with marker on eggs


1 . Sketch your idea 

It's a great idea for everyone to draw a rough sketch before clicking your creative photos .At least you have an overview of what you have to click.

Rough sketch of 'orange telling a story'
 
final image


2 . Props

props are  never out of stock. Take a look at your room and you can find thousands of props like pens, pencils, sketch pens( for childhood photo) dupatta and saree (for traditional food photo )and your dress trust me they are the best backdrop I always use my black t shirt😁 ' paper cuts, silhouette, food ingredients etc.

Few props I found near my bed


3. Shooting

Now you have props ,your model (food) camera and your ideas . So Lights camera and shoot !



4. Post processing

It is the most crucial step of my photos. It makes my zero photo a hero photo. I use PicsArt and Adobe lightroom. They are life savers.


a). First of all I crop the image .
b). Adjust the curve tool.
c). Then a little bit of changes in  brightness, saturation and contrast .
d). Add stickers like Bokeh, sparkles, stars, snowflakes etc. These adds life to your photos 
e). watermark :- protect your image with your watermark.
f). Final and last retouch with Adobe Lightroom( Free android version).

Hurray! you are done . You did a good job. 

Editing and photographing both contributes equally for a good photo. Hope you have enjoyed the article. your feedbacks are most welcome. Create your image and share it with us on Instagram by using #melapplon and get a chance to be featured in my Instagram story. 
Thank you 
Thankyou 






Comments

Popular Posts