About Melapplon

 About Melapplon


Welcome to Melapplon. I am Mansi Mona from East India and I have created this blog to make your food photography extraordinary. All my tutorials require easy and inexpensive gears (yes, you have heard it correctly INEXPENSIVE). My name is not at all a single word. its a combination of 2 of my most favourite fruits that are apple and melon. Actually I am a sweethtooth  and  wishes to be  healthy forever and I love eating. so, in that case fruits fit well. therefore I have kept my name as Melapplon. (mel + apple+ on).

I love creating unique photos. I took my first food photo when I was 13 year old. My interest in food photography developed when I took part in a cooking contest but there was nothing like cooking. the only thing that mattered there was the presentation and luckily we (me and my teammates) won the contest(it was such a great start).

Bokeh and sparkles are my favourites. Till now I have my mid range phone (Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2), beautiful handmade and ready made props, natural light i.e sunlight(I shoot in artificial light very oftenly) and my editing skills. I wish to have my own studio with proper gears owned by me.

Apart from food photography, I have a great interest in Anime, Manga, Korean-dramas, and digital arts. They are absolutely fantastic. full of fantasy. I too tried it by myself . It came out good but not best(quite obvious. how can I be a master in 1 week?) 

few of my digital art and paper art 

You may ask who are my inspiration/s? So, It's DINA BELENKO and REETHIKA SINGH (cupcakeree as social name) who completely changed my way of photography. DINA is a still life conceptual food photographer and also the brand ambassador of  500px on the other hand REETHIKA is a food blogger. she clicks truly appetizing photos.

If you have any inquiry then drop a mail to mansimona111@gmail.com

Brands with whome I have collaborated with:-

Tru Bite

Beyond Snack

Dadev Honey

Santulya

Jarved

Kalp

Mali Chetri Rose Product

Mojoco Coconut Water

Ikra

Soultatva

Umanac

Why fryy?

Glenberg

RMT

Rooted Peepul

Swabhiman 33


Comments

Popular Posts