Instagram captions for BTS Dynamite release .

Instagram captions for BTS Dynamite release .

August 21 is gonna be a very super day for ARMYies and maybe for non-army too. 
BTS will release  there new english single DYNAMITE that day. (OMG I am also excited) 

So, here are the most cheesy Armies feeling that you can use for your instagram captions .

Crying over this blonde multiple times.  Hes true legend. (V's hair color) 

•I'm in shock! 

•Dynamite. DYNAMITE  D Y N A M I T E. 

•Are you ready for dynamite? 

•RM new me,  new vision,  go beyond and over. 

•JK new me,  new perspective, go beyond and over.

•It's OK to believe.

•Taehyung 's hair right now (blushing) .

•All of the DYNAMITE teaser photos look so good.  I'm so excited for this to be release.

•Our babies are hotter than tropics! 

•D(na)  D(nyamite)

•They look stunning 

•Can we just take a moment and appreciate my baby's new haircolor 💜😔💜 (V's hair color)

•I am head over for DYNAMITE hoseok and you're watching  me panic  till 21!

•The denim fit. (kook) 

•Everyone look so different except minmin mochi (jimin)

•OMO! I'm dead.  This is illegal Mr. Kim Taehyung.  My V

•Now this new normal  is normal (about current covid situation) .

•Why 21st August takes soo much time to come? 

•Look at my cutie.

•Tae with mullet is so dentrimental to my health. 

•DYNAMITrio.

•I have a feeling , this is totally gonna be a bop,  a huge one. 

•RETRO J-HOPE.

•So pretty .

•RM's blue hair is killing me.

•RM do you wanna kill me?  Want to attend  my funeral? 

Awww they are soo cute. 

They're looking  aesthetic 

BTS x FILA. .. Ommo WTH. 

BTS --- DYNAMITE filter is coming soon. 

Let's beat BTS all time record this time!







Comments

Popular Posts